This Duplet issue is about crochet enhancement.
- flowers crochet of satin and organza ribbons;
- how to cut flower out of tissue, finish its edges and insert to crochet project;
- background patterns for summer dresses and tunics;
- how to put five-petal flower into a square;
- ancient Irish laces motifs deciphering;
- lot of lacy star-shaped motifs accompanied by crystal clear charts;
- lot of branches with asymmetric leaves motifs with charts also;
- Buttenburg laces technique pages;
- different kind of borders with good pictures and charts;
- octagon motifs and how to assemble them;
- hairpin laces motifs and their assembling;- plain (not interrupted) crochet imitating assembled separate motifs with charts.
Russian language crochet magazine with a lot of patterns and pictures (color
and BW). You will find here patterns, Irish laces, motives, crocheted
butterflies, ribbons, Brugge laces and lot of more! The
magazine is not used and in excellent condition.
FREE shipping worldwide!